Terms and Conditions
- Drawings that are supplied by us are to give the client a visual representation of the kitchen and to assist with the visualization of a new kitchen. We will do our best to confine the design to the customers dimensions, however we take no responsibility for final measurements. These may not represent the final drawing of the kitchen.
- Other suppliers and trades-people may use these drawings at their own risk and we can take no responsibility for any work done by others based on these drawings.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the drawings conform to plumbing, gas fitting, electrical or any other building regulations.
- If in doubt the client should seek the advice of a builder or other qualified professional.
- Cabinets are flat-packed unless otherwise stated. Cabinets can be assembled for an additional cost but must be picked up from our warehouse. Please enquire with Cheap Cabinets staff if you would like assembly.
- All product prices are valid until the end of each calendar month or until stock is sold out, whichever comes first, unless stated otherwise.
- A deposit of 50% of the total cabinet order will secure product stock for 30 days and protect against any price increase for a period of 90 days from receipt of the deposit. Stock will be released after 30 days have passed since receipt of the deposit payment, but can be re-secured from available stock or future stock supplies if at least 3 weeks’ advance notice of the intended collection or despatch date is given in writing.
- We reserve the right to make any price changes to orders unless a deposit has been paid.
- Deposits are non-refundable should the customer change their mind.
- Deposits will be forfeited after 90 days unless this is extended at the sole discretion of Project Kitchens and or Kitchen Cabinets and Stones Limited.
- Stone bench top prices are only verified after the template has been done. Additional charges may apply for difficult access or travel costs.
- If a stone template has been done and the customer chooses not to go ahead with the bench top, a template fee will be charged. This is $150 for areas within the boundaries (as stated in Delivery section) and $300 for other areas outside of this.
- Custom laminate and stone benchtops, handles, sinks and taps are quoted according to the sizes provided to us by the customer. Should there be any changes, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide this. No item can be ordered without a customer’s sign-off via a written signature or email.
- We endeavor to resolve but take no responsibility if items from a 3rd party supplier are out of stock or higher priced.
- Shop page
Instructions and Modifications
- Due to the risk of error or miscommunication, any changes to specification or dimensions, or any other specific instructions relating to your project will only be accepted if in writing (email or letter) prior to being processed.
- Unless otherwise stated GST is included in all our prices.
- 100% payment is required before cabinets, benchtops, accessories, and/or installation services can be released for collection or delivery, or otherwise provided. The intended date of collection or ideal date for despatch must be indicated to a sales-person at the time of payment.
- Items will not be considered to be ordered and no stock will be set aside until full payment or a 50% deposit has been received for the items.
- Should any items not be ready or partially complete at the time of delivery then we will agree on a time frame to supply that item or refund the difference for that item.
- If you are paying by internet banking or cheque – you will need to allow sufficient time for the funds to be cleared before your order is accepted and processed.
- Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard only) payments will incur a surcharge.
- If you need to process a refund, any credit card surcharges that were paid on the order are non-refundable, as are any Paypal charges.
- Ownership of goods will transfer to the client once final payment has been received.
- These payment terms are strictly enforced so please make sure you are fully in agreement with them prior to placing your order.
- Your kitchen cabinetry can be ready for free pick up from Kitchen Cabinets and Stones warehouse after full payment has been received. Reasonable notice is required to allow time to pick the order in the warehouse.
- Delivery can be expected in approximately 2-5 working days after full payment, depending on location in New Zealand.
- Bench tops can be ready for dispatch 5-15 working days after templates have been completed or final measurements have been taken. Not all locations can be supplied bench tops.
- No bench tops will be ordered without confirmation of measurements in writing/drawing from either the customer, installer or professional trades person, which could affect lead times. No other forms of communication will be accepted.
- These lead times may alter depending on factory work-loads, staff illness, material availability etc. You will be advised in advance of any delays but no consequential claims will be accepted for any reasonable delay in quoted lead-time.
- Pick up is from our warehouse located at 243-249 Bush Road, off Albany Highway and Upper Harbour Highway on the North Shore, Auckland. The warehouse is run by Kitchen Cabinets and Stones Ltd.
- Pick up times are on our website. These are subject to change. The warehouse is not open on public holidays unless stated.
- We aim to offer same day pick up if orders are placed and the transaction has completed PRIOR to 12pm on the day. Provided all items are in stock.
- The invoice or order number must be presented for pick up. Upon receiving an order, it is the customer’s responsibility to check and make sure the correct cabinets have been given and that the boxes are sealed with no damage BEFORE signing the docket.
- By signing the docket, the customer acknowledges that goods conform to the requirements of the purchase order. Goods are then considered “accepted” and do not have a quality issue.
- Warehouse pick up orders are loaded by the customer themselves into their vehicle to avoid any disputes of damage. It is at the warehouse teams discretion to assist with loading.
- All customers must allow us 48 hours notice from placing an order to picking up from the warehouse.
An Auckland flat fee of $225 (2 person Delivery) applies to delivery between the following boundaries:
- North: Whangaparaoa
- South: Papakura
- West: Henderson
- East: Howick
- Greater Auckland delivery outside these boundaries is $275.
- Delivery days are normally Monday – Friday, during normal business hours, door to door if the driver is able to driver the truck up to the door, if driveway is insufficient for the truck to come up to the door, the good will not be delivered to the door.
- In most cases kitchens will be delivered by an independent contractor using a single driver, to the entrance of the building. Items will not be carried further into a building i.e. upstairs, or into other rooms.
- Assistance will be required if the order contains any tall units/ panels or bench tops or heavy items. If this cannot be supplied by the customer, another person will be sent which will incur an extra fee dependent on location.
- In some rare occurrences, delivery may be postponed to ensure a safe delivery of the items.
- 3 days’ notice must be given of any changes to the scheduled delivery date.
- Usually we cannot be more specific than “morning” or “afternoon” when scheduling delivery. However we will call you once the carrier arrives at our warehouse to give between ½ hour and 1 hour notice of delivery.
- Cabinets are delivered to the door ONLY. If customers are not home during the agreed delivery window, delivery will not take place and a second delivery fee will be charged.
- If the customer requested the items to be left without being present, they are accepting full responsibility of the items if they are damaged or missing.
- The customer is to provide us with as much information as possible on the location prior to delivery, e.g. Gate codes, steep driveways, multiple driveways, dogs etc. to ensure on-time delivery.
- Before accepting the goods, count the number of boxes to ensure all items have been delivered, and are correct (It is not necessary to open the boxes at this stage). The number of boxes should match the number of items on the con note. You must report any missing boxes within 24 hours of receiving your order. Check that the packaging has not been damaged during transportation. Anything that is not satisfactory, note on the delivery docket what is damaged or missing, or do not sign it. Then call Cheap Cabinets on 09 414 4903.
- If the customer signs the delivery docket as accepted with no damage, they are allowed a 24 hour time frame in which to report a claim for any unseen damage to items.
- If goods are signed for without any notes, it is assumed that everything is delivered and in perfect condition. We will then not be liable for any missing or damaged items.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure adequate site access and secure storage for delivered goods. If this has not been done and the carrier is required to return to site at another time, an additional charge may incur.
- Flat packed cabinets come boxed up. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they can be placed in an area where no damage will occur to either cabinets or floors.
- We don’t offer a free at home consultation, in order to keep our prices competitive the initial price estimate is done base on the customer plan or kitchen layout, if the initial price estimate is within your budget, we then send a professional installer to double check your measurements.
- Alternatively if you would like someone to plan the kitchen for you for a small consultation fee of $100 we can send a professional installer to plan the kitchen out for you and make you a layout. We then price the kitchen based on this layout. Should you choose to go ahead with our kitchen installation we will discount the installation by $100.
In many instances an installation will not be able to be completed at one time – for example:
- When templates need to be taken for bench tops,
- Where part of the kitchen needs to be installed before other dimensions can be determined,
- Where special or indent items have not yet been received into store.
- Range hood installation – please note that the installation of the Range Hood (including cut-outs in cabinetry for vents and electrical sockets) is not included in any installation quotes, however our installer is usually able to provide such a service at an additional cost.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to coordinate with the kitchen installer, range hood installer and electrician.
- It is the installer’s and/or customer’s responsibility to check all items supplied (for size, colour, specification and quality) before installation. Our liability will be for the replacement of faulty goods only – not removal and re-installation cost.
- Note: some panels are usually supplied over-sized to allow scribing by the installer – if required. All panel sizes must be checked before installation.
- All screws and fixings necessary to assemble the cabinets are included in the flat packs. Any screws or fixings to install the cabinets eg. wall fixings, screws to join the cabinets to each other or anchor to the floor are NOT included. These must be purchased by the customer from their local hardware store.
- Our kitchens utilize a standard 150 mm toe-kick. They are designed and recommended to be installed on top of the finished floor.
- If you choose to install the kitchen before the flooring, the toe kick may not fit. This may also cause problems with dishwasher and fridge height clearances. You will need to make arrangements for your installer to either place the units on blocks of the appropriate thickness during installation or to cut down the toe kicks. This may incur an additional charge.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that all cabinets are adjusted to accommodate your appliances – provided you have made the details available to us. However we cannot guarantee that they will fit.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check the fit of all appliances before installation of the cabinetry and to make the appropriate adjustments if necessary. We can accept no responsibility for extra costs incurred should this not be done.
- Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that appliance manufacturer’s requirements and/or building codes are complied with. We can accept no liability for consequential damage caused by incorrect installation of the appliances.
- We don't accept returns due to change of mind, so please choose your items carefully. For example, if a cabinet does not fit your space, or you change your mind about the colour or finish, we are unable to accept returns. If an item is faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Please note that all fully assembled products are sold in "as is" condition, are considered second-hand items, and so will be damaged or faulty unless otherwise stated. This includes, but is not limited to, substantial defects such as bowing, cracking or missing components.
- Products that are supplied flat-pack are not considered as damaged or faulty, and any damaged or missing parts will be replaced upon return to CheapCabinets within 30 days of purchase. Due to the nature and price of the products supplied, the standard brand warranty for Kitchen Cabinets & Stones products will not apply. This does not impede upon the rights afford to you under the Consumer Guarantee's Act.
WEBSITE AND ONLINE COMMERCE
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Cheap Cabinets. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cheap Cabinets. Cheap Cabinets offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Cheap Cabinets, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cheap Cabinets and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in New Zealand and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
PHPSESSID, swon_uid, order_id, order_pin which allow us to store information for providing better shopping experience.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.